Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

Ouf! Those French girls and their endless legs*! Perfect with her little leather shorts, patterned tights and heels. And do you see her necklace? (okay, so you probably don't because I haven't zoomed in enough but anyhow...) It is made of lots of vintage watch faces all strung on a chain! Quirky and so cute: now you know exactly what to do with all those broken/old watches you have lying in your junk drawer.

*Hmm wish I had been blessed with a bit more length in the leg department. Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly happy with the functionality of my legs but it would have been nice not to have to take up every single pair of jeans or trousers I buy......even the ones labelled (gasp) short!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More