Paris Street Style....Student Chic

Another one of the girls I met during my time in Paris who inspired me. I went to a meeting during the week and left my trusty notebook there so I can't tell you her name until I go back to collect it but fingers crossed she will email me :) Anyway, she is a student studying at one of the top fashion colleges in Paris and I met her when she was taking a break in the Tuileries (when I took these photos). In (another) odd twist, I was catching the Metro a couple of days later and we bumped into each other again!

Her jacket is Zara and her little white jazz shoes are Surface to Air (but she said they hurt a bit so make sure you do a few laps of the shoe department before buying. No one will think you are weird, honest!)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More