Running With The Fash Pack....London Fashion Week A/W 2010

These photos make me happy :)

Ellie Ward in Pepe overalls, vintage Miu Miu trench and vintage booties.

I love what Ellie (who works for ASOS.com) is wearing: she looks so fresh and pretty and natural....everything just suits her so well, especially her sweet little hat. One of lovely people I met at LFW, Ava, who completely adores hats, spotted Ellie and declared that this style of hat is next on her shopping list!




p.s. I have a detailed update on what Peony was wearing (from last Fridays post), so if you were keen to know where she got everything check in about 10 mins on her post (below).

p.p.s. Big thank you to Vitaminwater who were kind enough to supply me with tickets for a few of the shows at LFW, and a lovely goodie bag which I received on Monday. It was stuffed full of excellent goodies including Jelly Belly sweeties, a copy of Wonderland magazine, some gorgeous handcrafted biscuits, Vitaminwater (of course!), and a fab scribble pad which I have already doodled in!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More