Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

Torunn Lovise Gullaksen, fashion student from Norway. Torunn was saying that she wants to die her hair red for a change. I was, like, Noooooo! As much as I absolutely adore red hair (and used to be one myself), I think her Nordic blonde hair is just gorgeous and suits her so well. Us "natural" ;) blondes pay loads of money for hair only half as nice as hers.

I LOVE Paris!

p.s. You might have noticed on my sidebar that I have succumbed and joined Twitter but I don't really know what I am doing so I haven't tweeted yet. I shall attempt it in a minute.....deep breath :)
Edit: okay, I truly do not know what I am doing with Twitter. How do I put a link to my blog post in the tweety-bit? I don't think I did it correctly.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More