Lyon Street Style...Time for Stripes


This is the beautiful Faustine (she reminds me a little of Mischa Barton) who I met in Lyon, France. She was walking through the pedestrian mall as I was walking off my lunch, having dined at one of Lyon's famous Bouchon restaurants (they serve very traditional Lyonnaise food which rather tested the limits of my internal gastronomic gauge...but that's a story for another day and another blog :)). Faustine was starting her management course at University the day after I took this photograph and was understandably feeling a little nervous-but I think she will do brilliantly. Good luck, Faustine!

Faustine's booties were from French Connection (I think) and her tasselled bag from Lancel. I also love the tiny little clock pendant hanging around her neck-a family heirloom perhaps?

And what did I think of Lyon? I loved it! It is a beautiful city and I would love to go back and spend a little more time exploring. The Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière on the hill overlooking the city was absolutely incredible- a must-see if you visit Lyon. We also hired Vélo'v bikes (similar to theVelib scheme in Paris) and pedaled madly through the streets late at night back to our hotel- a perfect way to work off dinner and much cheaper than a taxi!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More