Eurostar "Little Break to Paris" Competition Winner!!


Thank you so much to everyone who entered the Eurostar "Little Break" competition! Your answers were outstanding and We Are Social thought so too. You guys totally rock and I truly, truly wish I could give you all tickets to Paris. Eurostar? Are you listening???!!

So, as chosen by We Are Social communications agency, the 5 shortlisted entries were:

Jess

Dario

Rhianna

Mike

Somewhere in Between Waking and Sleeping

And, after much agonizing over all the brilliant shortlistees, 2 G&T's (procrastination drinking) and a whole packet of Maltesers (procrastination eating) the winner is....dah, dah, DAH: Mike!

Mike, if you could email me (my email address is on the sidebar) and let me know the times and dates of your preferred departure and return, We Are Social will organise the tickets for you.

Thank you all again so much for entering- I really wish I could magic everyone to Paris (including myself!)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More