Street Style....Spring Florals

Yesterday in London: the sun was shining, the temp hovered in the early twenties, the birds were tweeting, the flowers blooming, my head was throbbing, my eyes streaming and my nose, running. Hmmmph, the dreaded summer flu - it kind of ruins the pretty picture I was conjuring up, huh?

But Anouk (I think it might have been the gorgeous Dutch model Anouk Hagemeijer?) cheered me up with the fab floral handbag she had hooked over her arm yesterday. Florals are BIG this Spring/Summer and it is nice to see some flower power filtering onto the streets.


Anouk's last purchase? The leather leggings she is wearing in the photographs.
And on her fashion radar? A pretty summer dress!

And the lovely Gemma gliding along in her floaty, floral maxi dress?
Her last purchase was a practical one: a pair of Converse
On her wishlist? A not so practical pair of purple sparkly heels from Irregular Choice :)



Tomorrow: Photos of the London Marc Jacobs team

Saturday: The wonderful Isabelle from Catwalk Queen
Sunday: Superhero Day - a blue cape and a pair of very Superwoman shoes :)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More