Street Style......Rock Chic


I am writing this post slightly inebriated. I may have just got home from the Marc Jacobs event at Liberty store and I may have just drunk an indeterminate number of delicious vodka and chambord cocktails before stumbling my way home on the Tube :) This is despite the fact I have the flu AGAIN (I am like a receptor for every germ buzzing about London at the moment) and probably shouldn't be combining cold&flu tablets with alcohol. But what's a girl to do when faced with tall glasses of gorgeous pale pinky-mauve raspberry concoctions, racks of glorious Marc Jacobs summer clothes and handbags? Drink up of course! Um, and tuck that credit card firmly away :)

This is Luke from the band, King Cannons. He IS rock 'n' roll.

Check out the band on MySpace here.

And the girls? A little bit rock chic don't you think?




Mmmmm after all those cocktails I'm feeling a bit rock 'n' roll myself.... Or maybe that's just the Sudafed kicking in :)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More