Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

I have been wanting to photograph Californian designer Erin Fetherston since I saw a photo shoot of her in her exquisite Parisian apartment in Elle UK. I think her collections are gorgeous (LOVE the AW '10 collection- lots of super pretty, floaty dresses and a great blush-coloured coat/cape) and I was super excited that I got to take her photograph in Paris.

How fab are her caramel-coloured boots? and little fur jacket? And Chanel handbag?! Not to mention her glasses....

And her scarf? I had (still have actually!) a Witchery brand scarf from Australia which is almost exactly the same as the one Erin is wearing, albeit a little more "donkey" coloured. I was wearing it one day in the office and one of my bosses walked up and asked if I was wearing an army camouflage net!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More