Bunny Girl

Okay so I am a couple of days late with these but better late than never I guess!

So how was everyone's Easter break? And, um, just how many Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies/bilbies did everyone manage to consume?! I was super restrained this year and didn't even eat one Easter egg (mostly because once I start I can't stop-I have complete lack of self control when it comes to chocolate). Although, um, I did have a tiny piece of Willie's Delectable cacao (the Venezuelan 72% in case you were wondering) and snaffled a couple of the mini macaroons that my husband whipped up using the Pierre Hermé recipe (warning: do not attempt to make a batch of these for the first time if you are a perfectionist or feeling a bit fragile in any way.....alternatively keep a large gin and tonic handy- for the chef and the other household members! ;).

Anyway, this is the gorgeous Peony in her super cute heart-sprinkled Topshop bunny ears (so much nicer than the traditional furry pink and white ones which usually have a hideously tight headache-inducing headband anyway). I got an email from Peony on Sunday saying that she had donned her bunny ears for the traditional Easter egg hunt with her family!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More