Running With The Fash Pack....London Fashion Week A/W 2010

Y'all know I am hopeless at names and need to write them down to remember them. Um, and I did write down this girl's name but I still haven't picked up my LFW notebook from where I left it a few weeks ago. So anyway, I think her name is Lindsay (don't hate me if I am wrong!) and I actually took her photo last September at LFW. She was with a friend and I remember saying to her that she should think about maybe seeing a modelling agency.

And in February I ran into her again and she is modelling- yay!!!! I love it when good things happen to lovely people. I absolutely adore what she is wearing here- she just looks so pretty and fresh. And her hat? It was only to keep the rain off her face :))




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More