Petite Street Style...Georgina and Charlotte


THE most adorable little girls I've photographed so far, sisters Georgina (above) and Charlotte (below). They also have a baby brother at home- I can only imagine how gorgeous he would be!

Seriously, shooting these two littlies was a dream- I felt like I was on a Junior magazine shoot (incidentally last year I assisted a photographer shooting a fashion story for Junior- 8 babies in one day :)))) It was so much fun but, crikey, HARD work trying to keep all the babies (and mum's) smiling and happy! I don't think I have ever played so much peek-a-boo in my life!)

Georgina and Charlotte choose all their own clothes and accessories themselves, with only a little help from mum (who, as you can imagine was impeccably dressed as well).

Hmmmm Charlotte, about that denim jacket....I know you love it and everything but maybe I could borrow it...just sometimes....pretty please?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More