Brighton and Hove Street Style...Fun, Fun, Fun in the Sun!


Yesterday I headed down to Brighton for the day and have to say that I enjoyed it immensely. The sun was shining, the water was clear and blue, the locals were extremely friendly and the coffee was good (try Taylor Street Baristas on the way down from the train station for a great flat white). It almost reminded me of St Kilda in Melbourne, and as I strolled back along the promenade from Hove (where the colourful beach huts are situated), I felt quite homesick. Of course, nothing that banging off a few rounds with the Nikon couldn't cure ;-).

I was lucky to meet this adorable couple (he was from Portugal and she was from Poland) as I was photographing the decaying remains of the Brighton West Pier. I love the way they have accessorised their swimwear: His Speedo's with that little black cap and her fabulous orange headwrap with cute striped bikini. Summer lovin' in Britain indeed :)



p.s. tomorrow I am launching a competition ! Check back then for details :)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More