London Street Style...Denim Story


The gorgeous Toni and her fab denim jacket. I probably need to write a whole lot more on the versatility of the denim jacket but I am still in Lyon and using a laptop where English spell-check doesn't seem to work. So to spare you the agony of reading a horribly misspelt post (it's been a long time between Spelling Bee's!) I will save it for when I get back to London.


I will say this though- a denim jacket is like a good blazer/jacket: something that will last you for years and is incredibly versatile so it is worth spending a little bit more on to get a great fit, denim fabric and cut. I have a white motorcycle style from Max&Co (circa 2002) and a Betty Jackson pale denim number (circa 2005) which I still adore.




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More