Street Style...The Leopard and The Leopard-ettes

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr or is it Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

You remember this guy? Yep, he's my inked guy from back in March! Check him out here.

I clocked him again this week and he kindly agreed to another photo. One day I am gonna learn his name :)

So once I found my leopard guy, I had to, err, "hunt" for my leopard-ettes:



I love the little leopard print accents on both these girls...leopard print never really goes out of style: it just sits faithfully on the sidelines, putting in appearances here and there, until a couple of influential designers decide to re-embrace their inner feline and suddenly it is thrust back into the limelight and is all over the catwalks and the streets. Leopard print is definitely one of those things where it pays to keep every piece - don't throw it, gift it on or sell it...that way when the trend comes around again you can just shop your wardrobe.

Hmmmm based on the percentage of leopard print they are all wearing, it's a Roarrrrrrrrrrrr for my guy and a purrrr for my gals!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More