Street Style...Four Kids and a Dog

Great personal style transcends age, race, religion, and, um, species?! I photographed 4 fabulous kids today and one fabulous dog when I was out on my wanderings with the Nikon. Each of them (even Dante the Pooch) had a little something special that caught my eye.....in Dante's case it was mostly his size: He is MASSIVE!

AZ (above)

Max (below)


Polly:

Esme:

Dante:
Dante is a Great Dane and he was waiting for his "sister" who has just turned 2 (he is 2 years 9 months I think) to have her birthday treat of a makeover (read: bath and nail trim) at the local doggie pampering parlour.

All of the kids were so lovely and a pleasure to shoot. Thanks again guys (and AZ and Max's mum's) for agreeing to the photos :)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More