WWE Superstars Tattoos

Dave Batista born on January 18, 1969 is American Professional Bodybuilder, Wrestler And best actor of  WWE. He is Six time World Champion of WWE. He won World Heavy Weight Championship FOUR times and WWE Championship TWO times.Batista has numerous tattoos, including a large Chinese dragon on his back, red Kanji lettering on his upper left biceps which says “Angel” in tribute to his former wife Angie, a signature design on his upper right biceps, and a small Sun on his stomach which located his belly button.




.
 



Jeff Hardy sure get a lot of tattoos on his body especially his arms what he call the root. The another hidden tattoo that seldom dispose out to his fans during match is the dragon tattooon his leg.

Another WWE superstar that crazy about tattoos is Rey Mysterio.He said: “I’m running out of space on my body; I’d like to get more but I haven’t figured out where I’ll put them or what I want to get.”Rey Mysterio Jr., real name Oscar Gutierrez, is one of wrestling's most popular international superstars in the world today. Hailing from San Diego California, he first emerged on the wrestling scene in 1989, There are number of tattoos enclave on Rey body from chest to toes.Mysterio may not be a fan of tattoos on his legs, but don’t tell that to his Upper back.

WWE, the most painful, Rey claimed, was the “MEXICAN” tattoo inscribed across his stomach. “That was the worst pain I’ve felt when it came to tattoos,” he admitted. “But that is to show my pride, my culture and it’s very important to me. That’s who I am.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More