Bodyguard Broke All Records


Latest News *
                       Bollywood star * Salman Khan struggle make his position strong and now he Broke All Records In Showbiz.
                       Salman and Kareena’s movie bodyguard make a new record now his film is ahead of 3 Idiots and My Name is Khan.
 An Other Bollywood Star * Amir Khan Said:

                             “I would love to work with Salman… we have a good alteration and it will be fun working together. But till we get a good script or something that stimulate us we will not come together for a film,"

       

                      "I had sent a text to Alvira and asked her to pass the message to Salman after thesurgery. I wanted to be the first one to give him the good news,"

                           “I had a word with him and his health is much better now. I had giventhe news of massive opening of Rs 21 crore.

Bollywood star Aamir Khan has showered praise on Salman Khan, calling him the No.1 box office star.




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More