Stockholm Fashion Week...Lina


Stunning model and blogger, Lina, from Lina Di Moda blog (you have to check it out- it is gorgeous!). Lina was wearing those H&M pants, and a necklace by Indislea (but I think I might have written that down wrong because when I googled it it didn't come up). Anyone know this designer, or have I just messed up the spelling totally???


p.s. sorry for the break in blogging transmission. It has been a hectic couple of weeks and I have been shooting in Paris and London (thank you to all the amazing girls I photographed in both places- you guys are fab!). And when I wasn't with camera, I was with computer trying to edit all the photos (which I HATE!). I wish I loved the post-production side of things but I don't. My life would be much happier if I didn't have to do it! Or if I knew what I was doing :)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More