London Fashion Week....Seventies Hippy-Luxe


Does anyone know who this girl is?? I think I photographed her at LFW last September in the Christopher Kane for Topshop gorilla print dress so maybe she works for Topshop (I took this outside the Topshop Unique show this season). She has the most amazing red hair and freckes (yeah, yeah, I know: I am obsessed!).



p.s. Off to Milan tomorrow. Very worried about finding my way around since I got hopelessly lost in New York (and everyone says it is almost impossible to get lost in New York because it is a grid system....mmmmmm I proved everyone wrong! I have absolutely no sense of direction. I even got a little group of us slightly lost the other day on the way to a show in London). I intend to attach myself like a limpet to Tamu from All the Pretty Birds since she lives in Milan!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More