Running With The Fash Pack...Australian Fashion Week 2010

You know when you spy someone for the first time and think to yourself "Wow! She's gorgeous but I bet she is a really lovely person too?" Well, Sara is one of those girls. She is stunning and such a nice girl. I got to know Sara during Australian Fashion Week (she had flown down from Brisbane for it) and we managed to share lots of giggles and even had a celebrity "moment" with one of my most favourite entertainers ever, Mr Barry Humphries (aka Dame Edna). If anyone ever asks me who would be on my fantasy dinner party list, Barry is one of the first people I name.

Anyway, so I ended up taking a photo of Barry and Sara together and we had a little chat to him. We were both so excited afterwards, Sara called her mum and I called my husband!

Sara's blog is Harper and Harley.



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More