I ♥ Sydney

Some of my pics from Sydney (The Opera House, above).

At Bondi Beach (below). Almost everyone I photographed on the beach was from overseas! The girl with the pink bikini bottoms and surfboard was from the U.S. (I think she said she had been surfing for just over a year); the girl with the tropical print bikini was from France; Bondi Icebergs pool; Charlie and Jason. Charlie ( in the yellow shorts) is from Martha's Vineyard in the U.S. and is studying for a semester at the UNSW. You can check out his blog about surfing and studying here; the girl in the denim shorts was from Brazil (I think); Balmoral Beach; Breakfast at The Bather's Pavilion (Balmoral Beach).

Bondi Beach:

p.s you can click on the collages to make them bigger.

p.p.s I don't know what is happening to my lining up- all my posts are going shouty-crackers! Argh.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More