London Street Style...Dots and Stars

I dithered about for about 10 minutes before I asked the girl in the top photo if I could snap her (sometimes I leave my courage behind at home :) :)....yes, she looked great in what she was wearing but I couldn't take my eyes off her divine, shocking pink lipstick -it just added "a little something, something" to her outfit. I was thinking to myself hmmmm that looks very much like Nars Schiap lipstick (which is one of my all-time fav shades of lipstick)....and it was!! A word of warning though to any novice-users of Schiap (which François Nars created as a homage to Elsa Schiaparelli): boy, does it STAIN! Get it anywhere where you don't want it (hands, dress, fingers, turquoise necklace- don't ask, I was at a wedding and had a little too much fun with the chardonnay!) and it stays very put. Apply with caution or budget for a sizable bill at the dry-cleaners.

And I love the little details on Jasmine Guinness's little starry dress- the glitter belt and the musical brooch (is this a treble clef?) placed 'just so' on the intersection of the wrap.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More