This is London...in the snow

Well, Most Excellent Blog Fans, it has been an exciting, beautiful couple of days in ye olde London town. I can honestly say that I don't think I have ever seen anything so stunning as London today..... Grey, dull London suddenly transformed into a minxy, magical winter wonderland. Everything looked amazing- it was like London was Cinderella for a day.

I spoke with one Russian lady of a certain age who said "I have lived in London for 35 years and never have I seen anything like this. It is beautiful- just like being back home".

These are a few snaps I took today as I was out wandering (and loosing all feeling in my toes: sneakers are not practical in this weather....This is where Hunter wellies become VERY useful, apart from looking stylish in the slush!) I headed to Big Ben and Houses of Parliament which was teaming with reporters and people taking photographs (saw loads of Canon's out today with most popular lens being the 70-200).

Houses of Parliament:





One of the many snowmen I spotted- this was certainly the best- most looked rather deformed!

I am loving these brave girls- stylin' it up even in below zero temperatures!!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More