Bollywood Famous Actor Amir Khan With “Dhoom 3″


Be it the hot biker John Abraham in ‘Dhoom’ or the mesmerizing eyed thief Hrihtik Roshan in ‘Dhoom2‘, the villains have always over powered the good guys Jai Dixit (Abhishek Bachchan) and Ali (Uday Chopra). So, what could be better choice for Yash Raj Films’ to have Aamir Khan as the villain in their ‘Dhoom 3‘


Yes, it is official now that perfectionist Khan is donning the cap of the bad guy for Aditya Chopra in ‘Dhoom 3′. Confirming the news, Aamir said, “I have recently signed Dhoom 3. I liked the script very much. When I had watched Dhoom, I liked it a lot. I enjoyed the music and the whole attitude. It’s a very fun film. I really liked it. I never thought I would fit in this kind of film. ”

“When I heard the story from Victor, I really enjoyed it. Very well-written script, very enjoyable. It’s a great franchise and I am happy to be part of it. I am also looking forward to work with Abhishek and Uday, “Aamir said adding,” It’s true that for the first time I’m doing a negative role, an anti-hero in the mainstream film. I liked my role and all the characters are very well-written. Actually, in between I did another negative role in an offbeat film 1947 Earth. ”
This would be the star’s third Yash Raj film after Parampara and Fanaa. The actress opposite the star is yet to be finalized.

Yash Chopra, too, expressed his joy in having Aamir on board. He said, “It’s a great pleasure to have Aamir working with our banner. I am terribly excited with what an actor like Aamir can bring to the Dhoom franchise with his unique star power and level of performance. Adi and Victor have worked over a year to bring out, what I can now confidently say, is possibly one of the best scripts coming out of our production house.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More