London Fashion Week AW 2011....Hannah Rose & Her Celine

My lovely Aussie friend Hannah and her newly purchased (well, back in Feb!) Celine bag. I met Hannah at Australian Fashion Week in May last year and she was able to make it to LFW in February. Hannah purchased her beloved Celine bag on a wee side trip to Paris. A little birdy told me that another customer had her eye on the same bag but Hannah Rose got in first ;) Hannah has the beautifully written blog Capture the Castle. p.s. took this photo on menswear day at LFW. It was pouring with rain as we sat huddled under the umbrellas near the Airstream coffee van. I wish Allpress coffee or the Flat Cap Coffee company would set up a stand during fashion week....late nights and early mornings deserve good coffee ;) Sorry I can't edit this to put spaces in!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More