Berlin Fashion Week.....Jessica


Jessica Weiss from Les Mads online blog. Jessica worked super hard during fashion week- the Les Mads girls were updating hourly!
Freckles + Turban= Perfection

Phew, what a busy week it has been! I have so many photographs to show you guys, both street style and some shoots I have been doing with girls in London and Paris. I just need to find some time to sit down and edit all the photos.

So, Berlin. Many thanks to everyone who gave me tips on where to go, eat, visit while I was in Berlin-I would have been wandering around aimlessly in the heat without your help. Um, did I mention the heat? Dear God, it was HOT! Somebody said it was 41° C on Saturday..... I now know what the underarm sweat pads in the press pack were for (although I still haven't quite worked out how they actually stay on securely....how horribly mortifying would it be if one popped out while you were on a first date?). Apart from the oppressive heat, Berlin was fantastic. Everyone was very helpful, the coffee was great (Cafe Einstein, Espresso Ambulanz and Barcomi's Deli in Mitte were my favourite caffeine recharge spots) and the design (both architectural and interior) was wonderful. However, for me, the best part of visiting Berlin was seeing the Berlin Wall, the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, the Holocaust Memorial, and the Reichstag - at once bewildering, powerful, astounding and emotive.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More