Running With The Fash Pack...Paris Fashion Week SS 2010

Love her lace-up peep-toe boots, corset-style belt and high-waisted skirt.


One of the things I enjoy so much about taking street style photos is taking inspiration from what someone is wearing: it might not be that I would ever try to replicate an entire outfit but I might pull out that turquoise necklace buried deep in my jewellery draw that I had completely forgotten about (like hers), or resurrect a wide, riveted belt languishing on the floor of the wardrobe (belts always manage to slip off my hangers!). From the blog comments I have been getting from you guys, I think most of you are the same: we might not necessarily like everything that someone is wearing but there are, in most cases, little elements that we might think "ooooo, lovely, I'll try wearing that tomorrow".


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More