Running With The Fash Pack....London Fashion Week SS 2010

The perennially elegant (and beautiful) Caroline Issa, publisher and editor of TANK magazine. Love the sportswear influence (the hoodie) teamed with the Louboutin's.


p.s. I am aghast at the fact that I am still posting photos from last year's fashion weeks when the next one is just about upon us. I have no one else to blame but myself....too much faffing about and not enough blog posting! Anyway, I still think it useful to post the photos as it gives us a little peek at what me might be wearing/influences for the coming spring/summer. Plus I think, given the current weather in London, that everyone will be rugged up for the shows in February so I will be posting lots of winter looks then!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More