Stockholm Street Style...Filippa Smeds

I was lucky enough to spend two days in Stockholm the week before last and even luckier to catch up with 2 girls who I've photographed before on the blog: Filippa Smeds (who I met at LFW in September) and Marion from Marion Rocks blog, who I met in Paris earlier this year (Marion's photos to follow later this week!).

Filippa is one of those super-dooper multi-taskers girls who never fail to make me jealous: model, stylist and fashion editor at Radar Magazine she also had on the most envy-inducing shoes: those gorgeous Acne Atacoma black wedge-heeled ankle boots with the little silver insert running along the bottom. The.Most.Seriously.Perfect.Wedge.Ankle.Boots.Ever.


Oh yeah, and just look at her smooshy, ever-so-perfectly distressed leather and sheepskin bomber jacket. Humph. These Swedish girls.....They Got Style.



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More