Running With The Fash Pack...Paris Fashion Week SS 2010


The sublime Anna Dello Russo outside the Louis Vuitton show. The day before, at the Chloe show, was the first time I have ever laid eyes on Anna in "real life" and I was just so excited! It is one thing to see photos of these amazing women in magazines and on blogs but quite another to see them in the flesh: to hear them talk, to watch them move, to see what they are wearing up close, to be able to photograph them is simply breathtaking.

p.s. I had an awful "brain freeze" moment just as I was about to take these photos....as I watched Anna walk towards me I thought, okay, now or never: I really want a photo of her in that dress and those shoes (and do you note her diamond earrings?!), I need to ask NOW. So I lurched forward with my camera, took a deep breath and said "Um, Anna, would you mind etc etc etc" but as I said it I was thinking "Oh sh*t, is her name really Anna? Bl*ddy heck, maybe I'm thinking of the other Anna...oh god, how hideously embarrassing- I will be blacklisted forevermore!" Luckily Anna is Anna and all was well :))

p.s.s. I am really conscious of getting people's names right particularly after I watched some paparazzi yelling "Rhianna, Rhianna, over here, over here" as Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child exited the car......


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More