Running with the Fash Pack...Paris Men's Collections SS 2010

My absolute favorite guy from the men's collections- I think he either works for Vogue Hommes International or L'Uomo Vogue- I couldn't quite work it out. Anyone know?

Edit: Francesco Cominelli from Vogue Hommes

Anyway, he always looked completely fabulous- I LOVE that yellow shirt with the tiny balloon detailing on the left side. What shoes was he wearing? A pair of pale tan lace-ups sans socks. In fact, I barely spotted a sock all week-everyone was sporting the rolled pants with dress shoes, loafers or (gasp) deck shoes and no socks look. Well-turned ankles were an absolute must :)

p.s. Does a man wear those little sockettes/ped socks to keep his feet and shoes from becoming too whiffy?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More